Quantcast

Andrea McLean admits it ‘hurt’ to feel her friends ‘pulling away’ as she discusses her breakdown

'You don't want to burden them:' Andrea McLean admits it 'hurt' to feel her friends 'pulling away' as she emotionally recalls her breakdown By Laura...
More

    Pro-surfer sisters Ellie-Jean Coffey and Holly-Daze Coffey offer explicit OnlyFans style content

    Surfer sisters Ellie-Jean Coffey and Holly-Daze Coffey offer explicit OnlyFans-style content as they launch their 'uncensored' paid websites By Marta Jary For Daily Mail Australia...

    Iggy Azalea’s son Onyx looks angelic in first look at her baby boy since his birth earlier this year

    Iggy Azalea EXCLUSIVE: Fancy rapper's son Onyx looks like an angel as he's seen for the first time since being born earlier this year By...

    Trump says ‘out of respect’ he will wait until after RBG’s funeral to nominate her replacement

    Donald Trump says 'out of respect' he will wait until after Ruth Bader Ginsburg's funeral services to nominate her replacement on Supreme Court and...

    ‘Burn Congress down’: Celebrated figures urge violence if RBG replaced before election  

    'Burn Congress down': Former CNN host, prominent writers, and a professor all urge a violent response if Ruth Bader Ginsberg's Supreme Court replacement is...

    The Bachelor’s Osher Gunsberg reveals why production wasn’t axed amid to coronavirus pandemic

    Osher Gunsberg reveals why producers chose not to axe The Bachelor altogether when coronavirus hit – and instead take a chance by continuing the season on Zoom

    Osher Gunsberg has revealed why producers decided to continue The Bachelor via Zoom rather than abandon the series when COVID-19 hit. 

    Speaking to The Sunday Telegraph this week, the 46-year-old explained that it didn’t make sense to stop the season altogether.  

    ‘We were pretty deep into filming and it didn’t make sense to abandon the series, and we knew we had to finish it,’ he told the publication. 

    ‘Itdidn’t make sense’: Osher Gunsberg, 46, (pictured) has revealed why producers decided to continue The Bachelor via Zoom rather than abandon the series when COVID-19 hit 

    Osher pointed out that it would have been unfair to Locky Gilbert and the women on the show to axe the season altogether. 

    ‘These people had all put their lives on the line hoping to find love and we wanted to give them that chance so we did everything we could to make that happen,’ Osher said. 

    The Bachelor was forced to suspend on-site production of the show back in March. 

    Making it work: Osher pointed out that it would have been unfair to Locky Gilbert (pictured) and the women on the show to axe the season altogether

    Making it work: Osher pointed out that it would have been unfair to Locky Gilbert (pictured) and the women on the show to axe the season altogether

    In a world first, The Bachelor continued production via digital means, including Zoom.

    Osher confirmed that contestants had each other’s phone numbers and communicated regularly while the show was being produced in lockdown.  

    In the promo for next week’s episodes, Osher tells the remaining contestants that The World Health Organization has declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. 

    When the world changed: In the promo for next week's episodes, Osher tells the remaining contestants that The World Health Organization has declared COVID-19 a global pandemic

    When the world changed: In the promo for next week’s episodes, Osher tells the remaining contestants that The World Health Organization has declared COVID-19 a global pandemic

    After an emotionally-charged rose ceremony, Osher pulls Locky aside to explain that they ‘can’t keep everybody safe’ and he must say goodbye immediately.

    The adventurous heartthrob is then seen revealing the situation to the ladies, adding: ‘It just sucks to leave all you guys.’   

    ‘You never want to say goodbye, especially not this way… A lot of my heart’s been ripped out,’ he tells producers. 

    While filming on location was suspended, Locky instead did ‘virtual dates’ via Zoom with the women, which they have dubbed as ‘love in lockdown’.

    The Bachelor continues on Channel Ten, Wednesday, 7.30pm 

    Creative:  The Bachelor continues on Channel Ten, Wednesday, 7.30pm

    Creative:  The Bachelor continues on Channel Ten, Wednesday, 7.30pm

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Latest Posts

    Jerry Harris to Remain in Custody After Arrest on Child Pornography Charge

    Jerry Harris, the breakout star of the Emmy-winning Netflix series “Cheer” who was arrested last week and charged with producing child pornography, will remain...

    F.B.I. Investigates Louisiana Man’s Death After Police Chase

    Federal authorities have opened a civil rights investigation and a Louisiana State Police trooper has been placed on leave as new questions have surfaced...

    US coronavirus cases rise for more than a week to an average of 40,000 a day

    US coronavirus cases rise for more than a week to an average of 40,000 per day as half of states see an uptick in...

    Britain’s Got Talent racks up 1,675 complaints after Alesha Dixon’s Black Lives Matter necklace

    Britain's Got Talent's latest episode racks up 1,675 Ofcom complaints after Alesha Dixon was seen defiantly wearing Black Lives Matter necklace By Ryan Smith for...