Quantcast

Mother-of-two Mikki Starr found dead at Ohio home in seeming murder-suicide by husband Zachary Starr

Husband, 29, 'shoots and kills his wife, 27, before turning the gun on himself in murder-suicide' after family saw his 'alarming' messages on social...
More

    Pro-surfer sisters Ellie-Jean Coffey and Holly-Daze Coffey offer explicit OnlyFans style content

    Surfer sisters Ellie-Jean Coffey and Holly-Daze Coffey offer explicit OnlyFans-style content as they launch their 'uncensored' paid websites By Marta Jary For Daily Mail Australia...

    British expats in Europe ‘will be stripped of UK bank accounts in weeks’ after post Brexit rules

    Tens of thousands of British expats in Europe 'will be stripped of their UK bank accounts and credit cards in weeks' after government failed...

    Iggy Azalea’s son Onyx looks angelic in first look at her baby boy since his birth earlier this year

    Iggy Azalea EXCLUSIVE: Fancy rapper's son Onyx looks like an angel as he's seen for the first time since being born earlier this year By...

    Trump Supporters Disrupt Early Voting in Virginia

    A group of Trump supporters waving campaign flags disrupted the second day of early voting in Fairfax, Va., on Saturday, chanting “four more years”...

    Conor McGregor allegedly ‘exhibited his private parts’ to a married woman in a bar toilet in Corsica

    Conor McGregor allegedly ‘exhibited his private parts’ to a married woman in a bar toilet in Corsica as he waits on key physical test results and film evidence ahead of possible re-arrest having been released without charge

    • The 32-year-old Irishman was taken into police custody on Corsica last Friday 
    • A young woman has claimed he assaulted her and showed off his manhood 
    • McGregor was released on Saturday without charge but the case is still active 
    • Formal allegations against him also led to his £3m yacht being raided by police 

    Conor McGregor ‘exhibited his private parts’ to a young married woman as she entered a bar toilet on the holiday island of Corsica, it was claimed on Sunday.

    France 3 Corse – the major TV broadcaster in the area – said it had spoken to a friend of the alleged victim of the seedy incident which led to the Ultimate Fighting Championship star being taken into police custody last Friday before his release on Saturday.

    He is now waiting for the results of ‘key physical tests’ and ‘the examination of film evidence’ before learning whether he will be re-arrested over alleged sexual assault and indecent exposure.

    Conor McGregor is waiting for physical test results before learning if he will be re-arrested

    McGregor is pictured in Calvi, Corsica on Thursday

    McGregor is pictured in Calvi, Corsica on Thursday

    McGregor is pictured in Calvi, Corsica on Thursday, the same day he was arrested by police

    The Irishman was taken into police custody over alleged sexual assault and indecent exposure

    The Irishman was taken into police custody over alleged sexual assault and indecent exposure

    The alleged victim has claimed the 32-year-old Irishman showed off his manhood and then assaulted her following a heavy drinking session in the upmarket port town of Calvi on September 6.

    A France 3 Corse report reads: ‘According to a witness who spoke with the complainant that same evening and whom we were able to question, McGregor, accompanied by his bodyguards, allegedly exhibited his private parts to the young woman without her consent as she made her way into the bar toilets.’

    The source said what happened ‘deeply shocked the woman, who was on holiday in Calvi with her husband.’

    The source said he had no information as to whether McGregor also assaulted the woman, who has not been identified.

    As the alleged victim of a sex crime, she will be entitled to anonymity while pursuing her complaint, said the source.  

    A woman has claimed the 32-year-old assaulted her and showed off his manhood in Corsica

    A woman has claimed the 32-year-old assaulted her and showed off his manhood in Corsica

    McGregor was released on Saturday without charge, but the criminal case is still active

    McGregor was released on Saturday without charge, but the criminal case is still active

    The MMA fighter was in the region to take part in a voyage to raise awareness of water safety

    The MMA fighter was in the region to take part in a voyage to raise awareness of water safety

    Conor McGregor’s controversial moments 

    Brooklyn bus attack – McGregor assaulted a vehicle full of fellow UFC fighters in 2018

    Labelling German fighter a ‘Nazi’ – McGregor fought Germany’s Denis Siver in 2015 and tweeted, ‘Kiss them feet, Nazi’

    Bar assault – McGregor pled guilty to assaulting an older man in a Dublin bar in 2019

    Threatening to kill people from Jose Aldo’s city – Before his fight with Aldo in 2015, McGregor said: ‘In previous times I would invade his favela on horseback and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work’

    Arrest for stamping on a fan’s phone – McGregor was placed in custody after being accused of stamping on the phone of a fan in Miami last year

    Advertisement

    McGregor was released without charge, but the criminal case is still active and he could be summoned before a magistrate later this week.

    ‘Key physical tests were carried out on the suspect, but the results will not be known until after the weekend,’ an investigating source said on Sunday.

    ‘These tests are of a routine nature following incidents like this, but they take time, to make sure there is no doubt about them.

    ‘It is also possible that the incident being complained about was filmed. It took place in a very busy place, where fixed cameras are situated everywhere.

    ‘Lots of holidaymakers would also have been filming and taking pictures on their phones, so they also need to be spoken to.’

    Tests for alcohol and drugs are common when suspects are arrested by police in France, especially following accusations of assault.

    High Corsica, the area in which Calvi is situated, is also a Coronavirus red zone where cases are on the increase.

    Formal allegations were made against McGregor to police last Thursday, by an as-yet unnamed complainant, believed to be the woman victim.

    This led to police raiding McGregor’s £3million yacht, which was named locally as the ‘Dave Ocean’, the next day.

    McGregor made his way to the local Tramariccia Gendarmerie by bike on Friday, surrounded by bodyguards, and was then grilled by an examining magistrate and judicial police.

    ‘The suspect was arrested and placed in custody by the judicial authorities,’ said a spokesman for the Bastia prosecutor. ‘He was released on Saturday.’

    There had been a complaint pointing toward ‘sexual assault and indecent exposure,’ said the spokesman. 

    McGregor had shared photos of him online preparing for a 180km from Calvi to Monaco

    McGregor had shared photos of him online preparing for a 180km from Calvi to Monaco

    French police can hold a suspect for an initial period of 48 hours before having to apply for an extension to custody, charge them, or release them.

    In this case McGregor was released, but the case has not been closed, and there may be further action, the spokesman confirmed.

    Emmanuelle Ramon, McGregor’s lawyer, said his client ‘vigorously denied any wrongdoing’.

    ‘He has been released before the legal end of police custody and without any judicial review,’ said Mr Ramon.

    Audie Attar, McGregor’s manager, said in a statement: ‘I am irate and putting out a warning loud and clear: Conor McGregor is not and will not be a target for those seeking to score a headline or a payday.’ 

    McGregor had posted pictures of the drug-testing equipment on his social media accounts

    McGregor had posted pictures of the drug-testing equipment on his social media accounts

    McGregor was staying on his yacht in Corsica with his girlfriend, Dee Devlin, and their two children.

    Since his brush with the law, he has been seen out running around Calvi.

    McGregor had been preparing to take part in a 180-kilometer, 24-hour charity water bike race from Calvi to Monaco.

    Princess Charlene of Monaco would have been alongside him to help promote water safety, but McGregor has now been forced to withdraw.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Latest Posts

    Catch me if you can! Nimble squirrel makes a spectacular escape when two dogs start chasing it

    Catch me if you can! Nimble squirrel makes a spectacular escape when two dogs start chasing it Golden Retrievers Ruby and Stella spot a squirrel...

    Thousands of mourners gather across America at vigils for Justice Ginsburg

    Thousands gather at vigils for RBG across the country as Democrats bring in more than $100million in donations and the parties go to war...

    Mother-of-two Mikki Starr found dead at Ohio home in seeming murder-suicide by husband Zachary Starr

    Husband, 29, 'shoots and kills his wife, 27, before turning the gun on himself in murder-suicide' after family saw his 'alarming' messages on social...

    New U.S. Space Force deploys to vast new frontier: the Arabian Desert

    The newly formed U.S. Space Force is deploying troops to a vast new frontier: the Arabian Peninsula. The Space Force now has a squadron...