You can now buy $5 GINGERBREAD ice cream for the festive season – complete with spiced biscuits and a sweet caramel ripple
- Coles has launched gingerbread ice cream ahead of the festive season
- The ice cream sticks are available in a packet of four or in a 473mL tub for $5
- It’s infused with gingerbread flavour, caramel and topped with milk chocolate
- Other desserts are also available, including a giant Ferrero Rocher mousse
Coles has launched gingerbread ice cream across Australian stores ahead of the festive season.
The ice cream is infused with the flavour of gingerbread mixed with a hint of caramel and coated in milk chocolate and small biscuit pieces.
Customers can purchase a box of four ice cream sticks or a 473mL tub for $5.
The ice cream is infused with the flavour of gingerbread mixed with a hint of caramel and coated in milk chocolate and small biscuit pieces
Blogger Foodie Mumma Ren was quick to notice the new dessert in the freezer section of Coles and shared a photo on Facebook with her 15,000 followers.
‘Yum!’ one person said, another added: ‘I need to go to Coles!’
The new ice cream is a suitable alternative to the supermarket’s regular flavours, such as chocolate and boysenberry, and is sure to be a family favourite.
After the news was shared on social media, customers were eager to try it for themselves.
The product will only be available for a limited amount of time during the festive season.
The ice cream is the perfect quick Christmas dessert, with each box priced at $5 and includes four ice cream sticks for customers to enjoy
In addition to the ice cream sticks, the gingerbread flavour is also available in a 473mL tub (pictured)
In addition to the ice cream, Coles has also launched a festive Ferrero Rocher style mousse.
The $28 indulgent chocolate and hazelnut dome feeds a party of 10, which costs just $2.80 per serve.
The Coles Finest Chocolate and Hazelnut Mousse will hit shelves from late October as part of the supermarket’s mouthwatering new 2020 festive range.
The collection includes prosciutto wrapped saddle of lamb, Tasmanian stuffed salmon roast, cracking pork loin with festive stuffing, Christmas turkey cushion and a rum spiced pudding – all created by chefs in the Coles kitchens.
Coles is set to unveil a giant Ferrero Rocher style mousse (pictured) for Christmas
The $28 chocolate and hazelnut dome feeds a party of 10, which costs $2.80 per serve
With one million more Australians expected to spend Christmas at home this year, the supermarket giant is set to launch more than 275 new products at affordable prices.
The new range focuses on making life easier for shoppers by providing the best locally sourced fresh meal solutions and showstopping desserts.
Coles chief executive officer Steven Cain said after a tough 2020 for many Australians, the Christmas and summer entertaining season will be an important time to share with family and friends.
‘Our team of product developers, development chefs, suppliers, farmers, supply chain and team members have been working hard all year to ensure we can sustainably feed all Australians and help them have a happier and healthier Christmas,’ he said.
‘We know Christmas will be like no other this year – Australians will be hoping for a very special time and we want to help make this as easy and affordable as possible for them.
‘We’re continuing to lower the cost of entertaining with our new range and providing customers with even more value every time they shop at Coles.’
The Coles Finest Chocolate and Hazelnut Mousse will hit shelves from late October as part of the supermarket’s mouthwatering new 2020 festive range
With one million more Australians expected to spend Christmas at home this year, the supermarket giant is set to launch more than 275 new products at affordable prices
The Tasmanian stuffed salmon roast (pictured) is among the new Christmas range set to drop
The Spiced Rum Pudding (pictured) is perfect for serving with a flaming rum glaze to brighten up the Christmas table with an Aussie twist on a longstanding Yuletide tradition
MasterChef star Courtney Roulston (right) and top chef Luke Mangan (left) showcased the new range in Sydney on Wednesday
MasterChef: Back to Win 2020 star Courtney Roulston and top chef Luke Mangan showcased the new range in Sydney on Wednesday, including a Coles Finest Spiced Rum Pudding, perfect for serving with a flaming rum glaze to brighten up the Christmas table with an Aussie twist on a longstanding Yuletide tradition.
‘This rum spiced pudding is a showstopper and is set to be one of the most talked about Christmas desserts because not only does it have that wow factor, it tastes delicious too,’ Courtney, Coles ambassador, said.
‘It’s packed with vine fruits, diced pineapple, cider and rum and finished with a whole candied pineapple slice.’
From November 4, customers will be able to earn a ‘MasterChef knife credit’ by scanning their flybuys card every time they spend $20 or more in one transaction in stores or online.
The exclusive MasterChef Knives collection features six premium, chef-quality knives, individually designed with ergonomic handles for comfort and a more professional cutting experience.
Coles new Christmas range 2020
AVAILABLE FROM LATE OCTOBER
- Prosciutto Wrapped Saddle of Australian lamb with Cranberry, Orange and Caramelised Onion Stuffing
- Crackling Pork Loin Roast with Apple, Cranberry and Thyme Stuffing (with Sow Stall Free Australian Pork)
- Butterflied Truffle Chicken (with RSPCA-approved chicken)
- Turkey Cushion with Couscous Apple & Cranberry (with free range RSPCA Approved Hunter Valley Australian Turkey Breast)
- Tasmanian Stuffed Salmon Roast, 750g
- Chocolate and Hazelnut Mousse, 710g
- Passionfruit and White Chocolate Mousse, 750g
- Plant Based Vanilla Sponge Pudding with Rich Chocolate Sauce
- Cauliflower Cheese Parcel
- Rudolph Macaron Kit (6 Pack)
- Gingerbread Ice cream Sticks 400mL 4 pack
- Coles Rustic Pavlova 400g
- Spiced Rum Pudding 800g, $12
- Fruit Mince Pies 360g, $4
- Fruit Mince Crumble Mini Tarts 220g, $5
- Salted Caramel Mini Tarts 200g, $5
- Christmas Belgian Chocolate Santa Hollows, $2.50 each
- Raspberry & Dark Chocolate Soft Nougat 100g, $4
- Chorizo Pigs in Blankets 360g, $10