Quantcast

Chris Wilder labels Jurgen Klopp a ‘world-class politician’ who only cares about Liverpool

Chris Wilder labels Jurgen Klopp a 'world-class politician' who only cares about Liverpool... after Sheffield United manager last week brandished Reds boss 'selfish' over...
More

    Fruit: Apple found by a jogger on a woodland run in Wiltshire turns out to be a new variety 

    'Pale and mottled oddity': Apple found by a jogger on a woodland run in Wiltshire turns out to be a new variety Nature-lover Archie Thomas...

    Australian wife of disgraced Hillsong pastor Carl Lentz is all smiles as she celebrates Thanksgiving

    Australian wife of disgraced Hillsong pastor Carl Lentz beams while celebrating Thanksgiving in Los Angeles - as the couple attempt to rebuild their marriage...

    Donald Trump’s tiny desk sparks hilarious memes as he finally admits he will leave the White House 

    'Donald Trump was moved to the kiddie table this Thanksgiving': The president's tiny desk sparks hilarious memes as he gives testy White House press...

    Euphoria star Sydney Sweeney puts on a busty display in bikini with beau Jonathan Davino in Maui

    Euphoria star Sydney Sweeney puts on a busty display in a black bikini as she packs on the PDA with longtime beau Jonathan Davino...

    Jackie O reveals which celebrity turned down an offer to appear on Channel Seven’s SAS Australia 

    Jackie ‘O’ Henderson reveals which celebrity turned down an offer to star on Channel Seven’s military-style SAS Australia

    Channel Seven’s SAS Australia sees the celebrity contestants having to endure sleep deprivation, interrogation techniques and physical challenges.

    And on Thursday, Jackie O Henderson revealed which Australian star turned down an offer to appear on the military-style show.

    The radio host, 45, revealed on KIIS FM’s Kyle and Jackie O show, Sophie Monk was given an opportunity to join the program but declined.

    Revealed: Jackie ‘O’ Henderson (pictured) has revealed which celebrity turned down an offer to appear on Channel Seven’s SAS Australia

    ‘She was asked to go on it and she said that they said, basically, all it is if you can run 3km and do this, you’ll be fine,’ Jackie O explained.

    She continued: ‘That’s pretty much the brief you’re given. You are not told everything else that’s going into this show.’

    This comes after Daily Mail Australia revealed former Married At First Sight stars Ines Basic and Jessica Power almost made the cut.

    Casting producers for SAS Australia were looking at clients represented by celebrity agent Max Markson, who looks after reality stars from MAFS and Love Island.

    Offer: Jackie (right) revealed on KIIS FM's Kyle and Jackie O show, Sophie Monk (left) was given an opportunity to join the program but declined

    Offer: Jackie (right) revealed on KIIS FM’s Kyle and Jackie O show, Sophie Monk (left) was given an opportunity to join the program but declined

    Jessika was reportedly in contention for the gig, but producers ultimately went with one of Max’s other clients, Eden Dally, instead.

    A source said there were concerns from Jessika’s camp about her fitness level, as the blonde bride is known for her love of fast food and often boasts about not exercising and hating the gym.

    She was then advised by her management to get in shape in case Channel Seven is ever interested in casting her in the future.

    Jackie told her co-host Kyle Sandilands (pictured): 'She was asked to go on it and she said that they said, basically, all it is if you can run 3km and do this, you'll be fine'

    Jackie told her co-host Kyle Sandilands (pictured): ‘She was asked to go on it and she said that they said, basically, all it is if you can run 3km and do this, you’ll be fine’

    Fellow bride Ines was much closer to making it on the show but ultimately things didn’t work out for her either.

    Back in April, she claimed that she was set to start filming the series in New Zealand, but the deal fell through after production was delayed due to COVID-19.

    Filming was put on hold for a few months, until it eventually started up again in the NSW Snowy Mountains, without Ines on board.

    The SAS Australia contestants include 2018 Bachelorette Ali Oetjen, sporting great-turned-reality TV flop Nick Cummins and former Ironwoman Candice Warner. 

    This comes after Daily Mail Australia revealed former Married At First Sight stars Ines Basic (pictured) and Jessica Power almost made the cut

    Jessika was reportedly in contention for the gig, but producers ultimately went with one of Max Markson's other clients, Eden Dally, instead

    Double trouble! This comes after Daily Mail Australia revealed former Married At First Sight stars Ines Basic (left) and Jessica Power (right) almost made the cut

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Latest Posts

    Megan Thee Stallion is all ‘body’ as she strips down to lingerie for Savage x Fenty holiday campaign

    Megan Thee Stallion is all 'body' as she strips down to lacy black lingerie for Savage x Fenty's new holiday campaign By Sarah Abraham For...

    Chizzy Akudolu emotionally reveals her mother has died

    'It's been a heartbreaking and confusing time': Chizzy Akudolu emotionally reveals her 'wonderful' mother Maria has died The actress, 47, shared the heartbreaking news to...

    In Key States, Republicans Were Critical in Resisting Trump’s Election Narrative

    The telephone call would have been laugh-out-loud ridiculous if it had not been so serious. When Tina Barton picked up, she found someone from...

    U.S. colleges mull new coronavirus protocols for students’ return

    COLCHESTER, Vt. —  St. Michael’s College managed to keep coronavirus cases at bay for...